40 or 50 Tomato Varieties I am Growing This Year: My Tomato Addiction and Methods

40 or 50 Tomato Varieties I am Growing This Year: 
My Tomato Addiction and Methods

So I will admit I am addicted to gardening and will seed start more tomatoes than I need. Well I need them, I just don't have room for them. Or maybe I do. I think. It is denial as I always rationalize my way out of reality and into this ignorant fantasy garden bliss. I do have an annual tomato and vegetable plant yard sale, so a lot go to the sale. But even in keeping 1 plant per variety.... well you can can count the numbers that I will have in my raised beds, containers and land I am trying to annex from a neighbor.

I start 95% of my tomato seeds indoors. I always end up buying a couple of plants. It is an impulse buy, however, they are varieties I do not  have... denial. Here is how I seed start my tomatoes and an introduction to seed starting supplies.


Popular posts from this blog

My Seed and Garden Shop: My First Shirt - A Garden Wants to Give!

How to Make Inexpensive Sterile Starting & Potting Mix: Peat, Vermiculite & Perlite - No Fungus Gnats

Introducing Episode 1 of Gardening 101: Indoor Vegetable Seed Starting Basics: Seeds, Starting Supplies & Lighting